- Age 18+ years
- Must have internet access for scheduling and a cell phone that can receive text message shift updates
- Prohibited offenses: Aggravated Assault, any sexually based offense, any offense against children or the elderly
- Scheduling: If approved, you will be responsible for self-scheduling via the Volunteer Portal.
- Identification: Be prepared to present government issued photo ID upon check-in.
- Electronic devices: Visible use of phones or electronic devices may result in immediate dismissal from the shift and CAW program.
- Attire: Close-toed shoes must be worn. Clothing must be free of rips, tears and holes. Shirts must have sleeves. Pants must be worn at the waist.
- Court requirements: It is the responsibility of the court appointed worker to ensure all requirements are being met for service hours to be accepted by the court.
Two methods of time tracking are required:
- Department-mandated online Volunteer Portal; and
- Court-mandated timesheet(s)
The following infractions may result in loss of time served:
- Leaving the shift early
- Failing to sign in or out with your unique PIN
- Failure to deliver on shift expectations