Online Services

Browse our most-used online services.

Get started with the list below

If you need to send a work request or report a service issue, create an account with MyAllen and send us the details! Download the app in App Store and Google Play.

MyAllen Mobile App logo and screenshot Opens in new window

  1. Pay a utility bill

    Pay for your water, sewer and trash/recycling service using one of four convenient options. View payment options
  2. Adopt a pet

    Registration available online, by mail or in person. Documents and licensing fee required. Learn about pet adoptions
  3. Pay a citation or court fine

    Need to handle a citation? Depending on your age and the type of offense alleged, you have four options for settling a citation or fine. How to handle a citation
  4. Apply for a building permit

    Permits are required for many home projects including roof repairs, irrigation installation and fence replacement. Get started in our CSS portal
  5. Apply for an alarm permit

    All properties in Allen using an alarm system must register with the City of Allen. Registration is valid for one year from the issue date. Get started here
  6. Apply for a fire permit

    Apply for fire permits through the Allen Fire Marshal's Office. Application and documents must be submitted electronically. Request an inspection by calling 844.381.8759. How to submit a fire permit application
  7. Send a service request or report an issue

    MyAllen is your tool for reporting service requests such as water leaks, missed trash/recycling, animal related issues, property maintenance and more. Available in App Store and Google Play. Create an account and get started
  8. Find my trash/recycling collection day

    Trash is collected weekly on the day assigned to your neighborhood. Recycling is collected every two weeks. City of Allen contracts with Community Waste Disposal (CWD) to provide city trash collection, disposal and recycling services. Find your collection day
  9. Make an open records request

    Make an open records request or search a variety of public records. Information is provided by the City Secretary’s Office in accordance with the Public Information Act. Open a request or search documents
  1. Register as a City vendor

    Apply for all permits using Citizen Self Service (CSS). View our step-by-step guides to get started. If you have questions, call Building Services at 214.509.4130. Get started in our CSS portal
  2. Register your pet

    Registration available online, by mail or in person at Allen Animal Services. Documents and licensing fee required. Get started at
  3. Request engineering record plans

    Requests for record drawings are accepted by email. Please provide a map outlining the area requested or detailed limits. Call the Engineering Department at 214.509.4582 if you have questions. How to request Record Drawings
  4. Request the location of a utility line

    Whether you're planting a tree or building an office tower, you first must check the location of gas lines and other vital utilities. Visit or dial 811. Click for info
  5. View our eBid system

    Check the status of bids that are open, closed, awarded and not awarded. You also can view active contracts. Open our bid portal
  6. Schedule a video inspection

    Our Virtual Inspection Program is available for occupied residential homes once plans are filed and approved electronically. Learn about video inspections
  7. Send an anonymous crime tip

    Send an anonymous tip directly to Allen Police Department using an online form. It's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Send a crime tip
  8. Request City of Allen support for non-profit drives

    Request to have a City of Allen facility host a temporary drop-off site for your non-profit organization's donation drive. Submit a request