Plan Review Fees
Nonrefundable plan review fees (25% of permit fee) must be submitted with your application. If documents are incomplete or changed, an additional fee may be assessed for additional plan review.
Re-inspection fees may be charged when:
- The inspection called for is not ready when the inspector arrives.
- No building address or permit card is clearly posted.
- Approved plans are not on the job site available to the inspector.
- The building is locked or work otherwise is not available for inspection when called.
- The job site is red-tagged twice for the same item.
- The original red tag has been removed from the job site.
- Violations exist on the property including failure to maintain erosion control, trash control or tree protection.
Any re-inspection fees assessed shall be paid before additional inspections are conducted.